APalbum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APalbum

i have no idea what to write here but it's making me write something.

-------------- make sure when posting or creating a topic that you un-check "Notify me when a reply is posted" before you send it in, otherwise you'll get an email anytime someone posts. which is fucking annoying. i'll try to fix it so it is already un-checked but for now you gotta do that.

3 posters

general question:

beazer32
    beazer32

general question: Empty general question:

Post by beazer32 Wed May 13, 2009 5:26 am

how exactly are we getting this started? are people just going to start posting acoustic/piano tracks in the song thread and then we decide who's going to pick it up and add to it next? or should we organize a list/order of how things are going to go, so we have a certain formula to follow for each song? also, one song at a time... or just a potluck that we can all chip away at? questions questions... i have to say though, this is kind of exciting! i've never done anything like this before.. i've never even attempted to start a band in real life hah
    DionTSK
    DionTSK

general question: Empty Re: general question:

Post by DionTSK Wed May 13, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm pretty pumped too. I say we do one song at a time. In fact, I was just about a post a thread to start a song. I'd say it'd be best to just wing it the first time and sort of see what works with the process and what doesn't and we can improve/change the process as we do more songs if we need to.
    11:11
    11:11

Post by 11:11 Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 pm

What are we using to post audacity tracks? I have a riff I want to share.
    beazer32
    beazer32

Post by beazer32 Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm

just post it on sendspace/megaupload.. something like that. it's probably the easiest way, yeah?
    DionTSK
    DionTSK

Post by DionTSK Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

mhm. also, i think the original demos to start the songs are ok to upload as .wav.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content