APalbum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APalbum

i have no idea what to write here but it's making me write something.

-------------- make sure when posting or creating a topic that you un-check "Notify me when a reply is posted" before you send it in, otherwise you'll get an email anytime someone posts. which is fucking annoying. i'll try to fix it so it is already un-checked but for now you gotta do that.

3 posters

question about guitar

SingleDoubt
    SingleDoubt

question about guitar Empty question about guitar

Post by SingleDoubt Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm

my question is about the personnel involved.. currently i'm listed as "acoustic guitarist" this sort of implies that i handle just the acoustic parts, and i also handle both lead and rhythm acoustics. Chris is listed as electric guitar, and that sort of implied to me that he'd be handling leads and such.

so i was wondering: since we'll probably have songs that dont have acoustic guitar and is fully electric (or vice versa,) maybe we should just make it so i'm rhythm guitarist and Chris is lead? i think it would be easier for the both of us and for the project as a whole. and maybe we should keep that a normal thing for anyone else who wants to contribute guitar (i.e. if you want to contribute guitar, you can contribute either lead or rhythm.) hope that was clear enough. what does everyone think of that idea?
    chris

question about guitar Empty Re: question about guitar

Post by chris Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm

This seems like a good idea since it would divide up the work a little better and let more people contribute to one song rather than say me or you totally doing the guitar for that song.
    DionTSK
    DionTSK

Post by DionTSK Tue May 12, 2009 4:45 pm

that sounds cool. good idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content