APalbum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APalbum

i have no idea what to write here but it's making me write something.

-------------- make sure when posting or creating a topic that you un-check "Notify me when a reply is posted" before you send it in, otherwise you'll get an email anytime someone posts. which is fucking annoying. i'll try to fix it so it is already un-checked but for now you gotta do that.

4 posters

Post your questions about the forum in this thread.

Admin
    Admin

Post your questions about the forum in this thread. Empty Post your questions about the forum in this thread.

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2009 1:40 pm

yep.
    Admin
    Admin

Post your questions about the forum in this thread. Empty Re: Post your questions about the forum in this thread.

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 pm

by the way, there's already a thread of the organization of the forum here.
    SingleDoubt
    SingleDoubt

Post your questions about the forum in this thread. Empty Re: Post your questions about the forum in this thread.

Post by SingleDoubt Tue May 12, 2009 1:56 pm

*moved*

Last edited by SingleDoubt on Tue May 12, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2009 2:03 pm

SingleDoubt wrote:cool, well my question is about the personnel involved.. currently i'm listed as "acoustic guitarist" this sort of implies that i handle just the acoustic parts, and i also handle both lead and rhythm acoustics. Chris is listed as electric guitar, and that sort of implied to me that he'd be handling leads and such.

so i was wondering: since we'll probably have songs that dont have acoustic guitar and is fully electric (or vice versa,) maybe we should just make it so i'm rhythm guitarist and Chris is lead? i think it would be easier for the both of us and for the project as a whole. and maybe we should keep that a normal thing for anyone else who wants to contribute guitar (i.e. if you want to contribute guitar, you can contribute either lead or rhythm.) hope that was clear enough. what does everyone think of that idea?

maybe it would be good if you posted this in the organization forum as a thread/topic. i was thinking that that would be the place where we you initially work out what's going on before we actually start and then you have something to refer back to when we do.
    SubrosaSeductiv

Post by SubrosaSeductiv Wed May 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey, I am in a band. At first when I heard about this I thought it was more of a compilation cd. We're currently recording at Pin Up Studios in Baltimore, same dudes who did The Dangerous Summer, Senses Fail, Darkest Hour, etc. If you want a track off of this album to throw on here we're down. If not are there any spots still open to contribute and how will this work?
    DionTSK
    DionTSK

Post by DionTSK Thu May 14, 2009 6:17 am

it's not really a compilation (AP already does those). it's a collaboration album between posters in the general forum of AP. we've got threads detailing the process on the boards and i'm sure no one would mind if you jumped into the process with us. do you have a myspace?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:05 pm